Benjamin Beowulf

A place to share images and anecdotes of our family's life, especially the goings on of young Benjamin

Monday, June 02, 2008

Florida Day

I would catagorise Florida Day as visiting DisneyWorld in the morning, then watching a shuttle launch in the afternoon. The only thing missing was oranges (then it would have truly been Florida Day!)
















Naturally B1 was there (he hadn't been to Disney before)
This was the highlight of Ben's day - the teacups!































Well he lasted at least ten minutes with the glasses on!












































Kelsey and Brian who made the whole day about Ben (and me!), two truly remarkable people whom I just adore!











The highlight of my day? Going on the "It's A Small World" ride after a 30 year wait. I nearly cried.












Then off to the coast with a couple of other people...


























...and BOOOOOM
















4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome . . . .

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang he's growing up fast

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen and Ben! What fun! I love where you're both peeking over the teacup! Did you turn it real fast and get dizzy?

Was that a rocket going off from Cape Canaveral? Wow! What a memorable day!

Ben, please smile more. After all, you are a kid. No worries!

Hugs, Gram Pam

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

WOW! What great memories! I have to say that I am a wee-bit jealous, I have never seen the shuttle take off before.

I love WDW!! Never a dull moment there. Congrats on finally getting on It's A Small World :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home