Benjamin Beowulf

A place to share images and anecdotes of our family's life, especially the goings on of young Benjamin

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ben's Art


First the monsters, oh we do love making monsters...




















Inspired by Eric Carsle (The Very Hungry Caterpillar), this one is from 10 Rubber Ducks











Giant hanging fish - Mummy made the big one (and I decorated it) and I made the little one!













They make me smile!

















It's supposed to be a caterpillar but Mummy calls it "mud"












A study in green!

3 Comments:

Blogger tattytiara said...

Link a dink dink, baby - AJJB's finally on the same page!

http://tattytiara.blogspot.com/

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben (and Jen) I like them all, but I LOVE the caterpillar aka mud.

grandma pat

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW.....Is Benny ever a great artist......and I think I know where he gets his talents......AWESOME JEN.....Be proud, I would have a big head myself....ROFL!
Thanks so much for sharing.
TONS O' LOVE, Dar

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home